- The Nightmare On Elm Street Films Blog -



In comic stores now...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Issue 3 of Wildstorm's Nightmare on Elm Street comic series.

Written by Chuck Dixon; Art by Kevin West; Cover by Tony Harris and Jim Clark.

Horror icon Freddy Krueger is murdering teenagers again — and one father has had enough! Taking the battle directly to Freddy in the dream realm, one man is willing to risk everything to protect his child. But will it be enough?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG AWESOME!!!!!! This issue was everything I was hoping for in a conclusion. I think #4 will be even better!!!! The new cover also was so scary. My Mom was in my room and asked me what I was reading. I showed her the cover and she screamed.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey guys i wasn't here for a little while my comp was in repairs, i did not read yet the final
for now issue but it sounds promising, one question mr.will why did included
"crystal lake memories" book?
oh nice new versions of the timeline but i liked the older one

2:11 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Crystal Lake Memories covers the making of Freddy vs. Jason in great detail - so, I went ahead and added it.

The new Timeline is more accurate than the previous version, and hopefully offers more in terms of references and understanding.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Leave a Reply


 


About Me

  • Will
  • Webmaster


Previous Posts